Friday, January 18, 2008

Answered Prayer

First of all, I would like to thank all of you for your prayers and encouragement with regards to my Bel-air increase in rental. Also, I thank you all for encouraging me to stay positive with regards to leading the Bel-air cell amidst additional job responsibilities and expected increase in business travels this year.

As I reflect what have been happening to me last few weeks, I agree with you that I have entered into a spiritual warfare. During my quiet time yesterday, God reminded me that I should not try to cope with all these situations/challenges, i.e. not to fight for victory as Jesus has already helped conquered and already gained victory. Instead, I should fight from victory. I need to continue to remind myself that that battle is not mine but the Lord’s (2Chron).

Well, I would like to tell you a piece of good news – my boss has just approved my request for increased rental! No questions asked (Amazing). God has answered our prayers so fast! Hallelujah!! Next, I look forward to a smooth start of the Bel-air HG and continue to trust that God will help me juggle my time in my work, HG and family!

Praise the Lord!

God bless,

Agnes Ho

No comments: