Thursday, August 28, 2008

Greeting from Vernon (Shanghai)



It has been a while since I last drop you a mail. Thanks for all the news.

I do read it and keep abreast of all my friends in HK.
How have you been? I hope you are well and that despite your busy schedule, you are happy where you are.

I have been busy too. This job is rather challenging but I do enjoy it.
I am learning things, seeing things moving forward and more importantly, my Chinese has improved tremendously (by my own standards of course). I have even started writing emails in Chinese (15-20%) : )

My travel schedule is less hectic but I have seen it increasing with time as we start operations in more cities. Currently only focusing on 5 out of 34

I was in BJ last week and did meet with Wee Yeat and Serene. Seems that they are doing fine as well. Attached a photo of Uncle Vernon and Baby Isaac.

I even managed to catch an Olympics event (Track and Field last Friday) and was even on TV!!! (Yeah my wife saw me)
Family is doing well. Kids have just started school much to the relief of mommy. We went back early August (and stayed for National Day), great break for us. Will be back again for Christmas

I will try and plan a trip down to SZ one of these (we have some work going with Shenzhen Dev Bank) and will try and nip down for dinner with you guys if time permits.

Do keep me on the email list. : )


No comments: