Monday, April 28, 2008

Water Baptism - April 27,2008


April 27,2008 marks a special day to our Vantage@Belcher's homegroup. We thank God for some of our brothers and sisters who took the bold step of faith to join the recent water baptism.

This is what the participant share during the water baptism :

1) Jerald Lim Xuan Zheng (Agnes Ho's son)
Although I have accepted Christ at a young age, I only grew closer to God recently. Whenever I call upon Him, He answers me. I have decided to follow Him for the rest of my life.

2) Joey Lim Qian Ru (Agnes Ho's daughter)
I am glad that I have Jesus in my life. he is the source of my strength. I will follow Him for the rest of my life.

3) Annie Ho Poh Kooi (Agnes Ho's mom)
I have accepted Jesus as my Savior. He has cleansed me of all my sins. I love Him with all my heart. Thank you, Jesus.

4) Gina Catabay (Agnes Ho's helper)
My faith was like a roller coaster. Sometimes it was up, sometimes it was down. It was until I receive Jesus as my Lord and Savior that I felt totally free from my previous religion. Praise God ! I am so happy that I have decided to obey his command to be baptized.

5) Kit Chan
I used to rationalise a lot about what had happened in my life and relied on my own understanding but often found that my answers were incomplete. Thanks to the Lord for sending Jesus to redeem my sins, I have found a new definition in life. Instead of struggling on my own, God has called for a child-like faith and obedience in Him. The Word of God is my assurance, comfort and hope and my guide always.

6) Joan Xu Jiong
Before knowing God, I was a wilful child and full of anxiety. God allowed me to be peaceful and faithful in the face of circumstances and has planted in me a seed of humility. It is beautiful to know God. I choose Jesus as my personal savior.


No comments: